The Online Plus program offers engaging high school credit courses with numerous benefits to meet the needs of adult students. These courses can be taken to develop new skills, acquire new knowledge and to achieve personal learning goals. Students can work with their teachers do develop a learning plan that meets their individual needs and goals. What’s the “plus”?
- work on your course anytime, anywhere!
- learning hubs with free wifi and computer access at all locations
- obtain subject specific teacher support at your community campus
- flexible solutions to meet your educational goals
- on campus coaching for technology and course access
- FREE; courses are offered at no charge to students
The Online Plus Program is offered in each of our 4 region sites in the communities of Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Halton Hills, and includes a variety of subject offerings including:
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Cooperative Education
- Social Sciences and more…