Online learning opportunities are available through our Online Plus Program, and as part of our Secondary Summer School Credit Program. Online learning provides the greatest degree of flexibility in accessing course content and allows all learners the ability to structure their program to meet their individual and unique learning needs.
Online learning allows students, among other things, to:
- work on your course anytime, anywhere!
- feel free to drop in for one-on-one support between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- learning hubs with free wifi and computer access at all locations
- obtain subject specific teacher support at your community campus
- flexible solutions to meet your educational goals
- on campus coaching for technology and course access
- FREE; courses are offered at no charge to students
Below you will find links to 3 different e-learning suitability quizzes. Be sure you have the necessary skills to successfully manage and complete an online credit program prior to enrollment.