Gary Allan’s Adult Class Credit (ACC) Program provides FREE in-class instruction to adults 21 years and older. Classes run in the morning and afternoon, Monday to Friday for 34 days. There are five sessions from September to June. These classes are teacher facilitated at the Workplace, College and University level using the Ontario Secondary School Curriculum. All courses have 110 hours of instruction as per Ministry of Education requirements.
- A student is permitted to register for 1 Class Credit course in the morning and 1 Class Credit course in the afternoon per session. The student is now considered full-time, and is ineligible to take any Adult eCredit courses.
- A student is permitted to register for 1 Class Credit course in either the morning or afternoon plus 2 Adult eCredit courses.
How to Apply
• Contact your most recent school to obtain a copy of your High School Transcripts, if applicable
• Collect the following Proof of Identity documents : Proof of Citizenship, Proof of Date of Birth, Proof of Ontario Residency. See all acceptable documents here. No other documents will be accepted.
• Complete the registration package in full. Email all requirements as per instructions in the registration package
Forms will not be accepted if incomplete or if incorrect Proof of Identity is received.
Download the Registration Package:
Applying to College or University upon completion of credits through this program? Click here to find out how !
To speak to a counselor for more information or to determine your educational pathway, please complete the registration package. A counselor will call you with more information.