Adult Class Credit
Gary Allan’s Adult Class Credit (ACC) Program provides FREE* in-class instruction to adults 21 years and older. These classes are teacher facilitated at the Workplace, College and University level using the Ontario Secondary School Curriculum. All courses have 110 hours of instruction as per Ministry of Education requirements.
The course runs Monday to Friday for 36 days. There are five sessions from September to June:
Session 1: September 8 – October 26
Session 2: November 2 – December 17
Session 3: January 4 – February 19
Session 4: March 1 – April 26
Session 5: May 3 – June 18
Students may enroll in either the morning (9:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m.) or afternoon (12:15 p.m.-3:00 p.m.) classes.
Burlington: 3250 New Street
Milton: 215 Ontario Street South (E.C. Drury School)
Halton Hills: 96 Guelph Street, Georgetown
- A student is permitted to register for 1 Class Credit course in the morning and 1 Class Credit course in the afternoon per session. The student is now considered full-time, and is ineligible to take any Adult eCredit courses.
- A student is permitted to register for 1 Class Credit course in either the morning or afternoon plus 2 Adult eCredit courses.
How to Apply * REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19 *
• Contact your most recent school to obtain a copy of your High School Transcripts, if applicable
• Collect the following Proof of Identity documents : Proof of Citizenship, Proof of Date of Birth, Proof of Ontario Residency. See all acceptable documents here. No other documents will be accepted.
• Schedule an appointment . Staff will send you the required registration form via email.
• A scheduled time will be set for you to deliver ALL documents mentioned above to Gary Allan High School in person
Registration appointment is to drop off forms and verify documents only. If a counselor appointment is needed, it will be scheduled at that time for a future day/time.
Forms will not be accepted if incomplete or if incorrect Proof of Identity is received. In this case, the student will have to schedule an appointment to return at a later date with the correct documentation.
Forms may not be emailed or mailed in.
Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a counselor to learn more about each program and determine your educational pathway, please book an appointment here or contact the site that is most accessible for you.