Are you interested in upgrading your reading, writing, math, computer, and other essential skills?
Online Plus is a free online program available to adult students across Halton and Hamilton who would benefit from a flexible learning environment. This program offers engaging high school credit courses that can be taken to develop new skills, acquire new knowledge and to achieve personal learning goals. Students can work with their teachers to develop a learning plan that meets their individual needs and goals.
Online Plus can help you:
- Earn credits towards your High School Diploma
- Upgrade skills for the workplace, or apprenticeship
- Get pre-requisites for post-secondary options
- Earn credits through co-op
The Online Plus Program is offered in each of our 4 region sites in the communities of Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Halton Hills. A variety of subject offerings are available including English, Math, Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), Computers, ESL, Geography, and Cooperative Education, Social Sciences and more.
Free, Flexible, Online Learning
- Work on your course anytime, anywhere
- Learning hubs with free wifi and computer access available at all locations
- Obtain subject specific teacher support at your community campus
- Access facilities and technology in all communities
- FREE; courses are offered at no charge to students*
To discuss program options and opportunities, please contact your local Gary Allan School or click below to schedule an appointment. Gary Allan High School Guidance & Career Counselling services and credit courses are available at no charge to adult learners.
Still need multiple credits to graduate? Talk to our guidance specialist about PLAR – you may be closer than you think. For more information click here.